Fall Cleanups 2017
Your property will benefit from our professional fall cleanups. Our landscaping, garden and lawn services are designed to provide the care and attention your property needs without the hassle.
What do fall cleanups from Twisted Oak Landscaping include?
At Twisted Oak Landscaping, we’ll do whatever is needed to prepare your property ready for the winter season. We have years of experience and a reputation for excellence.
Some of the fall cleanup services we offer include:
- Cleaning up branches & lawn debris.
- Raking up leaves and composting them, if you choose to.
- Clean up garden debris. Remove all vegetable plants and fallen fruit.
- Remove dead annuals from the garden, after a frost.
- Cut back perennial foliage to discourage overwintering pests. Leave flowers with seeds for the birds.
- Mulch rose bushes.
- Wrap small shrubs, hedges and ornamentals to protect from salt and ice.
- Fall Fertilizer Applications.
- Final lawn cut.
Leave it to the “Professionals”
Don’t have the time or the tools? Not to worry. Twisted Oak Landscaping will take care of your Fall Cleanup. Hiring a professional landscaping company for your fall cleanup will leave you with quality service, an affordable price and a company you can come back to for future projects.