Care for Your Lawn, Gardens and Trees with our Spring Clean Ups
Spring Clean Ups will lay the foundation for healthy turf, effective lawn care, and a great looking property through the sunny months.
Give your property the jump-start it needs after the winter season. Our service includes:
- unwrap small trees, shrubs and hedges
- raking and collecting leaves
- edging and turning garden beds
- trimming of shrubs
- the first lawn cut of the season.
Mark the end of the growing season with a Fall Clean Up
It is also important to prepare your lawn for winter
Twisted Oak Landscaping ensures that your landscape is well protected throughout our unpredictable winters, and saves you the trouble of yard work.
Fall Clean Ups include:
- removing leaves and debris from your property
- pruning your shrubs and hedges
- winterizing your garden, wrapping, tying and staking small trees and shrubs
- completing your final grass cutting
All of these activities will protect your landscape through the cold weather, and lead to improved health in the spring.